Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Twitter Disconnection Game - a transcript

This is the transcript of my "tweets" in my first attempt at "the Disconnection Game", in which all conversation is unaddressed, leaving the readers to make their own connections and conversations. The transcript is in reverse order, wit the first tweets at the bottom:




I have to stop now. My deoderant can't cope.
57 minutes ago


You don't think. Therefore I am a solipsist.
58 minutes ago


Actually, this way of talking is ideal for Tweetdeck, because it really doesn't do connected conversations very well.
59 minutes ago


The medium IS the message, damn it! There is nothing to prove, except proof itself.
59 minutes ago


Who else would I be talking to? I'm just messing with the medium. Gotta keep myself amused somehow.
1 hour ago


If I'm not following you, that's almost certainly an oversight. Please let me know, and all shall be made right.
1 hour ago


Let's hope it's diamond smuggling, and not something more... naughty.
1 hour ago


I think I'm crashing... The office is not a creative environment.
1 hour ago


I like the new avi, Regina. Are we ever going to see more than your shoulder?
1 hour ago


Dip, sauce... they're all condiments!
1 hour ago


I'm not sure I want to be more grounded. I spend too much time grounded. Serious soul.
1 hour ago


Yum!
1 hour ago


I hope it wasn't MY banjo.
1 hour ago


I can flirt with the world like this, and nobody needs to be offended by my clumsiness.
1 hour ago


Is that you in your avi? Very lovely.
1 hour ago


I'm happy with both of those words, but I might be running out of steam. You would not believe how difficult this is.
1 hour ago


She's fibbing. It's none of my doing.
1 hour ago


I'm trying to have fun, believe me. Float with me?
1 hour ago


Are they broken yet? What would happen if I did break the twitters? WOuld you guys be angry?
1 hour ago


Blame Carly Simon. I think she's at the heart of this silliness.
1 hour ago


Sorry, that's my fault.
1 hour ago


It's certainly not practical, but quite invigorating. Tightrope-style.
1 hour ago


My body is floating in space.
1 hour ago


I prefer the rhythm method.
1 hour ago


Exactly. You should try it. because I don;t think I can keep it up much longer.
1 hour ago


Really? He actually said that? What a creep!
1 hour ago


Twitter is one huge Rorschach. I can assemble entire conversations out of dribs and drabs of monologue.
1 hour ago


Whedony, you say? I'll take that as a big compliment! It's kind of scaray, kind of liberaty.
1 hour ago


Oh, I wouldn't say that! But... well... thank you very much!
1 hour ago


This is tweeting on the edge. My heart rate is zooming.
1 hour ago


You are all of that and more.
1 hour ago


Possibly.
1 hour ago


Thank you. You too!
1 hour ago


No, not you. You. Sorry for the confusion. ... So... what have you been up to?
1 hour ago


My theory is that Twitter conversations will be more exciting if we all leave out the @s. Seems to be working.
1 hour ago


Yes, you.
1 hour ago


That last tweet of yours... I assume it was meant for me. Thanks!
1 hour ago

1 comment:

  1. Love it - was trying to figure out what was going on from midway through the game - Appreciate the nod to McLuhan!

    ReplyDelete